- Solutions: Use the ‘dingshow’ WordPress plug-in or Publish Laconica (identi.ca) dents with PHP/MagPie solution.
- Purpose: If you like to show off your identi.ca or any other Laconica microblogging feed on your site.
- Features include working author links, @ links, general links and working #hashtag links.
- A running raw PHP example is here: sankt-georg.info/dingshow/
- A running WordPress example is on the author page in the upper right corner.
PHP/MagPie: Download ‘DingShow’ a.k.a. ‘DentShow’
“Ding” is kind of a translation of “dent” to German. The meaning is “thing” or “something”.
MagPie had to be patched on my server. Solution and description is here:
@filzo Patched #MagPie here: http://is.gd/2fEV (Scroll to “Technische Notiz zu MagpieRSS”) Description etag bug: http://is.gd/2fF6
To show off your identi.ca/Laconica feed simply edit the last line of the index.php.
The Author of this PHP/MagPie solution for identi.ca/Laconica is:
The idea to create the raw PHP solution was forcefully pushed at him after he developed the dingshow-plugin for WordPress 🙂
Thanks and a big hat tip to Philip!