Yes, YOU get to vote for your favorite blogs!
The Reader’s Choice portion of our 2007 Performancing Awards are now officially open for voting.
Here’s how it works. For each category, we’ve narrowed the field down to 6 candidates. Now it’s your job to select the winner for each category. If you or your blog has been selected, make sure your blog readers get voting!
If your blog hasn’t been selected, don’t worry! For each category, there is a “write-in” option on the ballot. Just have your readers stuff the ballet box with your blog’s name (legal stuffing only!). To get maximum response from your blog community, consider blogging about it and also offering reminders throughout the voting period.
Voting is open from January 3rd through January 10th.
We will announce the winners of both the Reader’s Choice and Judges’ Choice Performancing 2007 Awards on Friday January 11th.
So without further ado, let the voting begin!
- Vote For The Best Overall Blog
- Vote For The Most Influential Blogger
- Vote For The Best Blog Design
- Vote For The Best Blog Typography
- Vote For The Best Blog Name
- Vote For The Best New Blog of 2007
- Vote For The Best Blog Community of 2007
- Vote For The Most Improved Blog of 2007
- Vote For The Best Blogs You’ve Never Heard Of
- Vote For The Best Use of a Corporate Blog
- Vote For The Best Blog Podcast
- Vote For The Best Video Blog
- Vote For The Best Writing/Blogging Blog
- Vote For The Best Science/Technology Blog
- Vote For The Most Controversial Blog
- Vote For The Best SEO Blog
- Vote For The Best Celeb/Style Blog
- Vote For The Best Business/Money Blogs
- Vote For The Best Photo Blog
- Vote For The Best Sports Blog
- Vote For The Best Blog WebHost
- Vote For The Best Family and Parenting Blog
- Vote For The Best Political Blog
- Vote For The Best Food/Health Blog
- Vote For The Funniest Blog
- Vote For The Best Travel Blog
- Vote For The Best Education Blog
- Vote For The Best Entertainment Blog
Awards will be up in a few hours;-)
I should have been listed under this category 🙂 Good Job ; I will definetly make it in the list of 2008 blog award , sweet and sweat untill then !!!
Wow, another “blog award,” aka, a lame excuse for traffic whoring. Seriously, if someone actually wanted to create a real blog award, why don’t you nominate individual posts rather than entire blogs?
Once again the the blogging awards ignores the very important category of the fashion blogs.
It is odd that while the mainstream media outlets such as the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Times of London, and dozens of other major publications have all recognized the growing power and influence of the fashion blogosphere, various blogging awards continue to pretend that it does not exist.
The Manolo should not have to tell people who are supposedly writing about professional blogging that just last month, the entire show dedicated to the intersection between the fashion blogs and the traditional world of fashion opened at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City. This sort of recognition is indicative of the importance of the fashion blogs in the wider culture.
It is sad that fellow bloggers are not even as informed about some aspects of blogging as the mainstream press.
Nice massive list there. I found some new blogs that will go on my feedreader.