Monetization sure is a popular topic, one that Performancing has covered time and time again with awesome in depth information. Today, we’ll take a trip to the past to rediscover this great content to help you monetize your site or perhaps, spring to life some new ideas.
- How to create Intelligent Blog Ads – Chris Garrett
If you want to squeeze every last drop of revenue potential out of your blog without annoying your loyal visitors then you need to be a bit clever about the way you display advertising.
- How to create Intelligent Blog Ads – Part 2 – Chris Garrett
What can we do about recognising first-time readers versus regular readers? The idea is a first timer is more likely to click ads and less likely to sign up, while a regular reader is more likely to subscribe to your feed and also more likely to get annoyed by over the top advertising.
- How to add E-Commerce to your blog – Chris Garrett
So you want to sell products directly from your blog? We have already decided it could be a great idea for creating revenue, let’s take a look at how exactly we add ecommerce capability to your blog.
- Monetizing through packaged content – Chris Garrett
Aside from the community aspects of blogs one thing blogs generate is a lot of content. While most bloggers will at least consider advertising to generate revenue, are you missing a trick by not packaging and selling your information as a product?
- Make money blogging via paid subscriptions – Andy Hagans
Yes, you can make money by charging for some of your content.
- Monetizing your Blog Archives – Nick Wilson
Using time-sensitive advertising to profit from blog archives.
- Affiliate Tips for Bloggers – Chris Garrett
10 excellent tips to get you started on affiliate marketing.
- Supplement your blogging income with e-reports – Raj Dash
If your topics are timeless, over 3-10 years you may earn some nice returns for 10-20 hours of work per month. So in the second year, you’ll have sales of new reports and older reports. In a couple of years, you could very well commit full-time and not have to rely on contextual advertising.
- How To: Create Intelligent Amazon Associates Ads – Chris Garrett
Using a bit of PHP programming, geo-targeting and creative solutions, you can maximize your affiliate earnings.
- How To Squeeze More Income Out Of Your Blog – Ryan Caldwell
The basic way to monetize your site is through a couple of ads on it, but if you plan things ahead and think in terms of monetizable ‘regions’ and ‘sections’ instead of one ‘blog’, it will change things completely.