$500 to the first “killer” widget/plugin (as determined by Ryan) developed for pMetrics
Last night, Sean announced the launch of the pMetrics API.
The API opens up whole new possibilities for interpreting and displaying blog statistics. In the spirit of moving the pMetrics community forward, we are sponsoring five $100 prizes for the first five “fun and useful” widgets to be developed.
Here are the guidelines:
- Widgets that overlap in fundamental functionality will be competing on a first come, first serve basis
- A “fun” widget is one that people will want to put on their blog
- A “useful” widget is one that displays interesting information
- Widget submissions should come with links to live demos
- Widgets must meet our technical guidelines
- In submitting your widget, you are giving us permission to host and distribute your widget if we choose to.
Of course, “fun” and “useful” are subjective criteria, but we think you get the point. No widget nonsense, please;-)
You should submit your widgets in the pMetrics Widget Forum. The order in which you submit your widgets is the order in which they will be evaluated.
So let the fun begin!