While we are hard at work on creating PFF 1.4, I’d like to take this moment to get some feedback from you all, pff users.
Currently the roadmap looks like this
- Image Service uploading (flickr, Photobucket, etc.) – An Easy, single interface for uploading images. Also make it easy to add new uploading Services
- Edit Accounts Dialog – Give easy access to renaming your blog, changing your password, etc.
- Blogger Beta support – Support for blogger’s latest and greatest service
- Import/Export of account settings – Easily back up and import your pff settings
- Re-do Image Uploading UI – Create a kick-ass image uploading UI where you can easily choose to upload via FTP, your blog’s upload api or a image service (like flickr)
- Re-vamp Settings UI – Right now it really looks bad, and has alot of room for improvement.
- Better Formatting Options – Improve how we generate HTML in the Rich edit mode and add more formatting feature in the context menu (i.e. Font Family, H1, H2, .., )
- Other small bug-fixing
I’d love to hear what you think of this feature set, and any suggestions, or something we are missing.
Specifically how you would like to see Image Uploading work given the options of FTP, Image Services and Blog API Uploading.
With your help, I think PFF 1.4 will be our biggest release yet!
powered by performancing firefox