Jed has been working his fingers to the bone to put the finishing touches to Performancing for Firefox 1.1.1, here is what is new and changed in this release:
- Post as Draft bug fixed
- MSN Spaces Categories now work (you’ll need to re-add your msn spaces account)
- Delicious now grabs the correct post, not just the most recent.
- Editing content now retains changes when switching between Rich and Source editing.
- Preview window now shows URL as normal underlined urls
- Clicking on a link in Rich mode will no longer launch the url (only in preview).
- Flock and MacOSX UI bug fixes
- Categories now work with Drupal
As always you can download the new version from our Performancing for Firefox page