* Everyone who blogs about the contest by next Thursday will be eligible to win one prize.
* The first person to identify the associated word for a given clue, wins one prize.
* The first person to solve the treasure hunt completely, wins EVERY prize.
To win the grand prize, you must be the first person to send Ryan a private message with the “hidden phrase” that we’ve hidden throughout the blogosphere. But we are also giving away a prize to the fist person who solves each clue independently.
However, you can enter the contest in a simpler way as well:
Blog about the contest and link to this page.
Treasure Hunt Prizes
- 1 hour free consultation with Chris Garret (value $150)
- Free custom logo from Randa Clay (value $350)
- 1-year free Professional MegaEdition subscription to PMetrics (value $99)
- Professional linkbait service – 1 linkbait plus promotion (value $2,000)
- Blog Reboot – a step-by-step report on how to improve your blog (value $500)
- SEO Reboot – free keyword research report + SERPS analysis (value $350)
- Custom tweak / install of Brian Gardner’s Revolution theme (value $500)
Note: If you’d like to sponsor a prize, please leave a comment or contact me.