We’re looking to hire a talented graphic designer to work immediately on Performancing.com projects such as the main site, our forthcoming ad network and other odd bits and pieces when they come up.
The job itself is ‘ad hoc’ — no retainer, no fixed fee, just a commitment to forward regular work your way provided you can always fit our jobs in, and have the time and skill to get them done quickly for us.
Ideally you would…
- Be able to take jobs when they occur and quickly turn them around if small (the odd buttun/pic etc) or fit us into your schedule quickly with larger jobs.
- Have a proven track record for good work — must be able to show examples.
- Have worked on relevant projects — ie, have a good idea of what works with blogs and web2.0 applications
- XHTML/CSS skill would be a bonus, but not essential.
- Preferably be a member of the Performancing community — we’d prefer to hire someone we know, but it’s not essential.
I’ll discuss rates with you, and you’ll start on a trial period to see if both parties are happy working together.
Ultimately, we’re looking for an additional member of the performancing team, but just do not have enough work to offer a permenant position as yet.
All applications should include the following:
- Your website/blog url
- Examples of your work
- References, or links to happy clients if possible
Please email, or PM at [email protected]