Today Performancing held it’s first monthly Social Media Bootcamp. Here’s a preview of some of the things we discussed:
- Why you should use different titles for different social media sites (Reddit, Digg, etc.)
- When and when not to use the technique of social media canvassing
- What to do when you fail at your social media campaign
- How to locate alternative distribution points for your content
- Why having a grasp of human psychology is essential for doing social media
Plus much, much more.
If you want to read the full transcript and participate in future Social Media Bootcamps, make sure to sign up for Performancing Hive.
If you’re looking for someone to handle your social media project, don’t forget that Performancing offers a social media marketing service.