|Location||Telecommute, United States|
|Date Posted||August 18, 2014|
|Job Type||Per Post Fee|
GEIS Writers is a staffing service for educational media companies focusing on test preparation materials. We strive to provide top quality applicants to our customers, and we are looking for writers who can provide unique material that will display knowledge and experience. Our current needs include qualified academic or technical writers, experienced in encyclopedic writing.
The duties include, but are not limited to:
1. Creating top quality unique content.
2. Working with project managers to ensure that your work meets specifications.
3. Responding to feedback and completing projects in a timely manner.
1. Minimum 4-year degree and utmost command of the English language required.
2. Ability to write strongly within a restrictive set of format and style guidelines required.
3. Ability to accept constructive criticism required.
4. Experience with encyclopedic writing strongly preferred.
5. Experience doing thorough, efficient research preferred.
This is a contract telecommute position. Pay is based on work output.
If you feel that you meet or exceed these qualifications, send resume.
Please put "Encyclopedic Writer" in the subject line of your email. Applicants selected for evaluation will be asked to complete a sample task to demonstrate proficiency.