|Company Name||Fashion Times|
|Location||Offsite, United States|
|Date Posted||August 22, 2014|
|Job Type||Hourly Rate|
- Write articles about celebrity culture and gossip and/or entertainment (TV shows/movies/music)
- Write articles about entertainment (TV shows/movies/music), technology, sports, gaming and/or science
- Have experience of rewriting original content from third-party sources as well as unique content.
- Work efficiently to meet traffic goals.
- Understand at least the basics of S.E.O. and how to keyword headlines.
- Good at spotting breaking celebrity news stories from other media sources.
- Have a working knowledge of AP Style.
- Have a degree in journalism, communications or a related field.
- Two years of work experience in a related field.
To apply for any of these positions please email. Include a resume (as an attachment) please don't post in the body of the email. and writing samples (again, as attachments)