Attention! This job posting is 7 days old and might be already filled.
|Location||SF Bay Area, United States|
|Date Posted||July 10, 2014|
|Job Type||Hourly Rate|
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Munchery is looking for a freelance copywriting guru to elevate the brand voice and oversee all marketing copy and collateral. The ideal candidate is creative, passionate, and entrepreneurial in spirit. This person will play a critical role in developing cross channel communications and direct the overarching content strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop persuasive and engaging marketing copy for emails, blog posts, chef features, and product identity.
- Research market trends and generate content to continually engage our target audience.
- Oversee all press announcements and public facing communications.
- Manage copywriting calendar to ensure content creation aligns with marketing initiatives.
- Create systems and guidelines to streamline future content creation.
- Generate location specific copy and tag lines as we expand into new markets.
- 4+ years of copywriting experience.
- Extensive writing and editing experience for both online & offline media.
- Strong understanding of culinary terms and storytelling.
- Understanding of offline and online marketing techniques.
- Excellent communication and project management skills.