|Date Posted||August 25, 2014|
|Job Type||Hourly Rate|
We are currently looking for a Copywriter. This person would report to the Creative Director and work closely with the creative, social media, strategy, and client service team. The ideal candidate understands the strategic dynamics involved in communicating in all digital channels from creative copy for social media properties to conversation planning and engagement. The Copywriter will assist in creating highly visible integrated brand marketing programs designed to drive word of mouth as well as day-to-day content for use across social networks.
About the Position
- You have a passion for writing for different audiences - You will craft the perfect, strategic voice for the brand and clearly explain this voice to others
- You will be conveying and reframing complex ideas in strategic yet clear terms
- You will create persuasive messages, tell compelling stories that help to develop customers into brand advocates
- You will participate in brainstorms, analyze and refine ideas, write strategic guidelines and plans, and make sure that others clearly understand
- You will be collaborating with project teams to move the brand message forward.
Are you a Good Fit?
- You have an understanding of marketing fundamentals such as strategy, advertising basics, media terms, brand positioning, SEO, and identity.
- Your portfolio demonstrates a wide range of exemplary writing for web, print, mobile, and experiential platforms
- You are a self-starter who wants to do great interactive work.
- You have 3-5 years interactive copywriting experience turning digital strategy into compelling content (Agency experience strongly preferred)
- You have expertise in writing for all digital mediums, including interfaces and the most popular social media platforms
- You have deep knowledge of popular and digital culture from theory to real, personal experiences
- BA/BS required
This is a freelance position. To apply, please email your CV, portfolio and a short cover letter.
About Our Culture
Since November of 1997, XenoPsi has been creating innovative digital solutions for companies that helps build brands, change consumer opinions and ultimately create action. Our principals have 17+ years of experience in the digital industry, working with a range of clients from Fortune 500 to both B2C and B2B startups across a wide range of industry sectors.
We have a core team working in our midtown Manhattan offices with our larger team working remotely across the globe. We employ a flat organization where you are expected own your responsibilities and assignments. We value constant communication and rely on each person's strengths to help delivery all our services to our clients.