Attention! This job posting is 7 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||Creative Circle|
|Date Posted||May 9, 2014|
|Job Type||Hourly Rate|
$25/hr + DOE
Our marketing firm client is in search of a freelance copywriter to assist with email content on an ongoing as needed basis.
In this role you will be working directly with the end client on a variety of email marketing efforts to promote webinars, product offerings etc. You will be provided with a light outline and will be tasked with creating easy to digest, catchy content that will speak to a wide audience. We are looking for someone who can take tech heavy content and make it light an interesting in a bite sized format.
- 3+ years of professional experience ideally within an agency environment as a copywriter
- prior professional work experience developing content for email marketing
- an understanding of technology and the ability to translate "tech talk" into a digestible format.
- highly professional presentation and communication skills (you will be working direct with the end client)
- the ability to work quickly and effectively while managing timeline expectations
This is an offsite freelance engagement that may require some in person meetings in the downtown Seattle area.
Local candidates only.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable)
- Content Specialist (Part-time/Remote) posted 9 days ago.