Attention! This job posting is 7 days old and might be already filled.
|Location||Remote, United States|
|Date Posted||March 4, 2014|
|Job Type||Hourly Rate|
This is a part time (~20 hrs/week), remote work position, with the possibility for full time employment depending on performance. Pay is $30/hr.
We’re looking to make an addition to our customer support team.
You will be responsible for providing customer service via e-mail for WP All Import and our add-ons.
In the future we also may offer support via Skype chat with voice, video, and screen-sharing; and we may also want you to do webinars about WP All Import, so you should be comfortable with that as well.
You need to love to help others and able to keep it friendly even when dealing with difficult customers. You need to enjoy the whole process of turning anxious, confused, or angry customers into happy ones.
You must be an excellent writer. We want our support replies to be friendly, easy to understand, and concise.
- Experience providing customer service before – either for another company, or your own products or your own clients. Being a freelance WordPress developer counts. You don’t specifically need to have a job in support.
- Fast and hands on learner. Able to quickly become familiar with WP All Import.
- PHP development knowledge. Ability to write PHP functions, work with arrays, serialized data, and make use of our API:http://www.wpallimport.com/documentation/advanced/execute-php/& http://www.wpallimport.com/documentation/advanced/action-reference/
- Extensive experience with WordPress including troubleshooting, debugging, and plugin development. Expert-level WordPress knowledge.
- Familiarity with XML and CSV file formats, phpMyAdmin, debugging and troubleshooting WordPress themes and plugins via FTP, and cPanel and other web hosting control panels
- Experience with WooCommerce
Writing Samples to Include With Your Application:
1. A customer is importing t-shirts from two XML files. One has sizing information stored as S, M, L, XL, the other has sizing information stored as Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large. He wants to “translate” S, M, L, and XL to Small, Medium, Large, and Extra Large. Explain to him how to do this.
2. A customer wants a refund, but is outside of our 30 day money back guarantee.
3. A customer has a ton of data on his products in an Excel spreadsheet, and wants to know if WP All Import can import the data. (Answer is yes). Don’t just say “yes” – Convince the customer to buy our product.
4. A customer wants to only import items with a element/column that is equal to “Drama”.
You can get a demo install of WP All Import set up at
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Please e-mail with confirmation that you meet the above requirements, and attach the writing samples requested above.