Attention! This job posting is 7 days old and might be already filled.
|Location||Telecommute, United States|
|Date Posted||January 3, 2013|
|Job Type||Per Post Fee|
Job objective: Write a weekly blog about all-terrain vehicles. This is a long-term telecommuting position. Blog topics are the writer's responsibility. I need a writer who can give me personal stories, how-to tips and commentary on current events (like races, athletes, trails, laws, etc.). Something that people enjoy reading and will share with friends.
- Must be an ATV/offroad enthusiast
- Currently involved in sports/recreational ATV use
- Awareness of current related news, trends, etc.
- Excellent grammar and spelling
- Responsible and deadline-oriented
- Must be able to generate unique content - no copying of others' work
- Four blogs per month, if possible
- SEO integration of specific keywords
- Ability to provide one's own photos and/or videos
- Resume and link to writing samples
Other valuable skills: